As I read through the list, I realised that my wife and I have instinctively practiced many things on the list over the years. Nevertheless, I was encouraged to brush up on some of the things I had forgotten about or stopped doing all together. I hope it does the same thing for you too. Enjoy it!
Don’t forget to...
1. Start each day with a kiss (Brush your teeth first).
2. Wear your wedding ring at all times.
3. Date once a week.
4. Hold hands.
5. Be polite.
6. Be gentle.
7. Give gifts.
8. Smile often.
10. Talk about dreams.
11. Select a song that can be "our song".
12. Give back rubs.
13. Laugh together.
14. Send a card for no reason.
15. Do what the other person wants before he or she asks.
18. Do it his or her way.
19. Know his or her needs.
20. Fix the other person's breakfast.
21. Compliment twice a day.
22. Call during the day just to say, “I love you”.
23. Slow down.
24. Accept differences.
26. Ask for each other's opinion.
27. Show respect.
28. Welcome the other person home.
29. Look your best.
30. Wink at each other just for the fun of it
31. Celebrate birthdays in a big way.
33. Forgive & Forget.
34. Set up a romantic getaway.
35. Ask, "What can I do to make you happier?".
36. Be positive.
37. Be kind.
38. Be vulnerable.
39. Respond quickly to the other person's request.
40. Talk about your love.
41. Reminisce about your favourite times together.
42. Treat each other's friends and relatives with courtesy.
43. Send flowers or chocolate every Valentine's Day and Anniversary.
44. Admit when wrong.
45. Be sensitive to each other's sexual desires.
46. Pray for each other daily.
47. Watch sunsets together.
48. Say "I love you" frequently.
49. End the day with a long hug.
50. Seek outside help or support when needed.
Have fun! And keep growing in your love for each other.
20 Amazing Facts About Sex -
The Media Would Not Share With You...